Sunday, August 31, 2008

Local elections are over

Thank God! The idiots are done telling lies
by Craig Bachler

Regretfully, time hasn't been on my side. Work, travel for work, school and the family thing. With that said, I haven't had a chance to do as much as I wanted in telling the truth on the local Manatee elections.
First, I believe change was needed for County Commission, but all the challengers had no message, spread lies and just didn't inspire me to get excited during this election cycle.

First, Public Defender, Larry Egen won by a very small margin. Larry is nothing more than a RINO, he contributed to Christine the Limousine Liberal Jennings. He also supports the abortion industry, higher taxes and the list goes on.

John Chappie (or as my daughter calls him John Crappie, my spell check does the same???) and Larry the BS artist Bustle. Both won over the incumbents by spreading lies in the mail with the help of their "red head" friend. Lets see in six months if either does anything. Highly unlikely.

The Harry double dipper Kinnan, he won by a slim margin. I guess his wife's 80K plus job is safe for another four years in the administration.

Gilbert Smith beat Connie. Too bad, she is much better looking.

So, lets see what these painters of incorrect information actually do making their big fat paychecks.

No comments: